V12 Tigris Brown Waxy Unlined Rigger Boot
The Tigris is a new unlined rigger boot designed to be naturally breathable. Metal-free, it is non-sparking in flammable environments; and is lightweight reducing wearer fatigue on long shifts. The shaft and foot are crafted in waxy hide with minimal seams to increase water resistance, and a large pull loops makes it easy to pull on. As well as an integral heel support to reduce ankle impact, Tigris features the innovative new IGS sole unit, which offers enhanced grip and comfort to the wearer.
- The Tigris is crafted from water resistant and breathable Waxy crazy horse leather with cowboy cut top. The pull on loops and minimal seams are twin stitched for extra strength.
- The shaft is unlined for high breathability and contains a soft suede heel lining for durability and comfort. The foot area is lined with a moisture wicking material for comfort in humid environments
- Heel pump shock absorbing footbed. Contoured to support the foot, with air channels to wick moisture and reduce heat build up and odour.
- Wide fitting composite non sparking and thermal insulating. Tested to impact of 200 Joules.
- A woven fibre midsole designed to protect from sharp objects entering underfoot.
- Inspired by tyre technology and made from highly durable rubber, the IGS sole unit features a unique hexagonal tread ensuring superior traction, ladder grips offering firefighter levels of safety and a re-designed heel strike pad delivering exceptional water dispersal. The IGS is heat resistant to approximately 300°C. Non-marking and resistant to diesel, fat, acid and alkali.