Okuma Trio Rex Salt-TXS-60 FD 6+1bb Carp/Surf Reel
Okuma TRIO REX SALT spinning reels offer a long spool for distance casting and feature a unique crossover construction, provide superior strength and weight savings from aluminum construction and lightweight graphite materials and create a distinctive new concept in reel design.
- Crossover Construction aluminum body
- Crossover Construction aluminum rotor
- 6BB+1RB Stainless steel bearings
- Rigid forged aluminum handle design
- Oversize EVA Ergo Grip style knob
- Machine cut brass pinion gear
- Long-cast two tone anodized spool
- Brass worm shaft oscillation system
- External bail trip design for maximum durability
Even Flow Roller System
Reduce line twists by freely rolling over the line roller without friction
Rotor Equalizing System
Precision balance and eliminates all spool wobble for perfect alignments and smooth cranking.
Engage the reel in one direction for rock-solid hook sets.
Ensure the drag washers always perform at optimal levels.
Solid Reel Stem
Crossover construction, uses a solid piece of stamped aluminum for the reel stem and rotor arm, along with lightweight graphite sides and rotor housing, provide maximum strength and minimal weight.
Trio Rex Salt Reels
|Model||Gear ratio||Bearings||Weight (g)||Line retrieve(cm)||Max Drag Force(kg)||Monofilament line capacity (diameter in mm.)||Frame||Sideplates||Rotor||Spool|
|TXS-60||4.5:1||6BB+1RB||622||102.1||9||0.35/310, 0.40/240, 0.50/140||AL/GR||GR||AL/GR||AL|