Okuma Carbonite XP Feeder
Okuma Carbonite XP feeder reels feature precision elliptical gearing system and cyclonic flow rotor design that create less friction during casting for increased distance, greater accuracy, longer line life and minimise water intrusion and corrosion. Equip with rigid metal handle with EVA knob. The reel is dispatched with an extra aluminium spool.
- Corrosion-resistant graphite body
- CFR : Cyclonic Flow Rotor
- 2 ball bearings + 1 roller bearing
- Quick-Set infinite anti-reverse system
- Aluminum 2 tone shallow spool
- Round metal line clip
- Rigid metal handle, EVA knob
- Precision Elliptical Gearing System
- Machined cut brass pinion gear
- RESII: Computer-balanced rotor system
- Even Flow line roller
Precision Elliptical Gearing SystemCreates less friction during casting for increased distance, greater accuracy, and longer line life, as well as smoother, much uniform drag pressures.
Cyclonic Flow RotorProvide more precise tolerances for precision gear alignment, maximum cast ability and ultimate durability.
Carbonite XP Feeder Reel
|Model||Gear ratio||Bearings||Weight(g)||Line retrieve(cm)||Max Drag Force(kg)||Mono. line capacity(mm)|
|CBV-40F||5.0:1||2BB+1RB||291||76||8||0.25/180, 0.28/140, 0.30/125|
|CBV-55F||4.5:1||2BB+1RB||442||79||15||0.30/180, 0.33/150, 0.35/130|