V12 Caiman IGS Graphite S3 SRC WR HRO W/P Hiker XL
A waterproof and breathable hiker boot combining a nubuck-feel finish and woven fibre upper. A lightweight composite midsole and toecap make the Caiman incredibly light and comfortable, reducing fatigue. A shock absorbing, reinforced heel and a scuff cap make the boot very durable; and the innovative IGS sole unit provides superior grip and stability.
EN ISO 20345:2011 S3 HRO SRC
- Lightweight yet durable, the Caiman combines a nubuck-feel finish and woven fibre upper. Fully waterproof with a bellows tongue and waterproof lining which allows breathability and reduces perspiration. Scuff resistant heel and toe for durability.
- Waterproof lining that breathes to reduce perspiration.
- Heel pump shock absorbing footbed. Contoured to support the foot, with air channels to wick moisture and reduce heat build up and odour.
- Wide fitting composite non sparking and thermal insulating.
- Tested to impact of 200 Joules.
- A woven fibre midsole designed to protect from sharp objects entering underfoot.
- Inspired by tyre technology and made from highly durable rubber, the IGS sole unit features a unique hexagonal tread ensuring superior traction, ladder grips offering firefighter levels of safety and a re-designed heel strike pad delivering exceptional water dispersal. The IGS is heat resistant to approximately 330°C.
- Non-marking and resistant to diesel, fat, acid and alkali.