Okuma Epixor XT EPXT Spinning Reel
Okuma Epixor XT spinning reels feature C40x carbon Torsion Control Armor construction reduce twist and torque and keeps the internal parts in perfect alignment, C40x is substantially stronger composite than standard graphite materials, lighter and more durable.
- TCA: C40x carbon Torsion Control Armor reduces twisting
- Multi-disc, Japanese oiled felt drag washers
- 7BB+1RB stainless steel bearings
- Quick-Set ant-reverse bearing
- Precision machine cut brass pinion gear
- Slow oscillation system for improved line lay
- Corrosion resistant graphite body and rotor
- CFR: Cyclonic Flow Rotor technology
- Rigid metal handle design for strength
- Machined aluminum, 2-tone anodized spool with LCS lip
- Heavy duty solid aluminum bail wire
- RESII: Computer balanced Rotor Equalizing System
Engage the reel in one direction for rock-solid hook sets.
Torsion Control Armor
Reduce twist and torque and keeps the internal parts in perfect alignmnet.
Cyclonic Flow Rotor
Increase air flow through the ported rotor, minimizing water intrusion and corrosion.
Slow Oscillation System
For improved line lay
Substantially stronger composite than standard graphite materials. At 25% lighter, 1.5 times stronger and 100% anti-corrosive, translates into and extremely light weight and durable construction.