V12 Storm IGS Brown S3 Waterproof Hiker
Storm is a boot for all seasons, with a full bellow tongue and a breathable waterproof vintage leather upper. The boot features a rugged ankle stabiliser and a heel pump full foot cushioning insole, and is created to a new extreme comfort shape for daylong comfort. Lightweight, the boot has a composite toecap and midsole, and features the innovative IGS rubber sole unit to ensure superb grip on all surfaces. (Shipping time 2-3 days)
- Supple drummed full grain cowhide leather, with minimal seams enhancing the waterproof qualities. Full bellows tongue to prevent water and dirt ingress and soft deep padded collar for ankle support. Brassed non-snagging speed lacing system.
- Waterproof lining that is breathable to reduce perspiration.
- Heel pump shock absorbing footbed. Contoured to support the foot, with air channels to wick moisture and reduce heat build up and odour.
- Wide fitting composite non sparking and thermal insulating. Tested to impact of 200 Joules
- A woven fibre midsole designed to protect from sharp objects entering underfoot.
- Inspired by tyre technology and made from highly durable rubber, the IGS sole unit features a unique hexagonal tread ensuring superior traction, ladder grips offering firefighter levels of safety and a re-designed heel strike pad delivering exceptional water dispersal. The IGS is heat resistant to approximately 300°C. Non-marking and resistant to diesel, fat, acid and alkali.